Thursday 14 June 2018



Monday 11th june 2018





In the weekend





On friday I went to stay at Sarshas house for my first time. We went down to the school, after we got changed. We played hide and seek then we went back to her house. Then we went to play with Sarsha’s Slime.





Then we made a hut so we can sleep in it. When we went to bed we sleeped on the floor. It was so Comfortable but before we went to bed we had a Milo and then we went to brush our teeth and then we went to bed.


Then on Saturday I asked my mum when I went home if sarsha can stay and mum said yes that sarsha can stay to night and when mum told Lara she made a bed for Sarsha to sleep in.





Then we went to my house and we played with sarsha's slim then we went to my and Lara’s room and we played mum’s dad’s and babies, Sarsha was the baby first. Lara was the seoned baby and I was the last baby. Then we had tea and ice cream then we went to bed.





THE END BY ABBIE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.