Monday 29 July 2019

the happy duck story



Hi I am a duck and my name is duckling and this is my past of the story.




One day this boy was just walking along and eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich by some ducks then he gave some bead to some other ducks but not me and I was so so so hungry so I flowed the boy and Then the boy tried to get me away but I keep on going back to him and I said that I will not leave in tall he gives me some bread and then he through a stick and I got it and when I was walking I hit a cow with the stick and then I went back up to the boy and he keeps on trying to get me away when he got to his home I went there and the boys mum opened the door and then left to go and get a pot to put me in to cook it but the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.